COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
We’ve updated our safety protocol in response to COVID-19 and government safety guidelines. Here’s what to expect:
- We are using stringent hand hygiene measures to ensure your safety.
- All staff will use masks. We request you do the same. Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- We are limiting appointments in order to reduce contact with others and to allow for thorough disinfecting and cleaning between patients.
- Only patients will be allowed in the treatment areas unless they need to be assisted by a companion.
- Whenever possible, we will come to your car and assist with hearing aid cleaning and repairs. This will be done curbside.
- Unfortunately, we can not accommodate walk-in services at this time. Please call our office for an appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office and we will direct you from there.